Competition Terms & Conditions
Your Mates Brewing Co. social competition terms & conditions
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Mates Brewing Co. reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must sign up to Your Mates Brewing Co.'s email list and SMS list. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive email and SMS marketing messages from Your Mates Brewing Co.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on 4 November and closes on 1 December 2021 at 12am AEST. The competition will run during the days each event is on.
7. The winner will be determined randomly draw and will receive 52 cartons of Larry Pale Ale. Total Value: $3,120.
8. The prize draw will take place at Your Mates Brewhouse at 8am AEST 1st of December.
9. The prize winner will be notified by direct email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner’s email address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant is from the same business, household or family of another winner of Your Mates Brewing Co. or a related competition.
12. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
13. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
16. The Your Mates Brewing Co. Instagram page can be found online at: Instagram.com/yourmatesbrewing or on the Instagram application at @yourmatesbrewing. The Your Mates Brewing Co. Facebook page can be found online at: Facebook.com/yourmatesbrewing
17. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
18. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.