Your Mates T-SHIRT DESIGN COMPETITION 2023 Terms & Conditions
The promoter is Your Mates Brewing Co., whose registered office is at 41 Technology Drive, Warana, QLD, 4575.
1. This competition is open to Australian residents aged over 18 only.
2. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entering this Competition is deemed an acknowledgement that Your Mates has the right to use any entered artwork however they see fit. The artist surrenders any claims to copyright or intellectual property.
3. Your Mates Brewing Co. (Your Mates) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must complete the online entry form and upload an original artwork design via the online form in an appropriate format. No other methods of entry will be accepted. By completing this entry form, you are agreeing to receive email and SMS marketing messages from Your Mates Brewing Co. and participating retailers.
5. Multiple entries per person are acceptable, but must be different artwork designs.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Competition commences on the 23rd of March 2023 (23/3/2023) and closes on the 24th of April 2023 (24/4/2023) at 12am AEST. Entries received outside this period will be deemed invalid.
8. The three (3) winners will be determined by a panel of judges and will receive one (1) only of the below prize packages:
1) MAJOR PRIZE - $1,000 in beers and BrewPub/BowlsPub vouchers.
2) 2nd Prize - $500 in beers and BrewPub/BowlsPub vouchers.
3) 3rd Prize - $200 in beers and BrewPub/BowlsPub vouchers.
Each prize includes reasonable delivery costs of the aforementioned prize within Australia.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The prize draw will take place at Your Mates Brewhouse (41 Technology Drive Warana, QLD) within 10 working days of the close of the competition.
11. The prize winners will be announced on Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) and notified by direct email within 48 hours of the draw date specified in section 10. Failure to claim the prize within seven (7) days of the winners being announced/contacted will be considered a forfeiture of the prize and will trigger a redraw. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive, no negotiation or discussion will be entered into.
12. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
13. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant is from the same business, household or family of another winner of Your Mates Brewing Co. or a related competition.
14. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
15. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
18. The Your Mates Brewing Co. Instagram page can be found online at: Instagram.com/yourmatesbrewing or on the Instagram application at @yourmatesbrewing. The Your Mates Brewing Co. Facebook page can be found online at: Facebook.com/yourmatesbrewing
19. Employees of the Promoter(s) are not eligible to enter this Competition.
20. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.