win a your mates esky full of larry 2022 Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Mates Brewing Co. reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must sign up to Your Mates Brewing Co.'s email list and SMS list. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive email and SMS marketing messages from Your Mates Brewing Co.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on the 7th of September 2022 and closes on the 21st of September 2022 at 12am AEST. The competition will run during the days each event is on.
7. The 5 winners will be determined through a random draw and will receive one (1) only of the below prize packages:a) 1x major prize: 2x VIP weekend tickets to the Caloundra Music Festival 2022 plus a $200 Your Mates Brewhouse Voucher.OR b) 1x minor prize: 1x General Admission single day ticket to tickets to the Caloundra Music Festival 2022 plus a $100 Your Mates Brewhouse Voucher - 4 prizes available in Total.
8. The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be used within the Caloundra Music Festival 2022 festival dates (30th September to 2nd October). The prize does not include transport or accommodation.
9. The total prize package consists of: a) 1x major prize: 2x VIP weekend tickets to the Caloundra Music Festival 2022 plus a $200 Your Mates Brewhouse Voucher. b) 4x minor prize: 1x General Admission single day ticket to tickets to the Caloundra Music Festival 2022 plus a $100 Your Mates Brewhouse Voucher.
10. The prize draw will take place at Your Mates Brewhouse at 8am AEST on the 22nd of September 2022.
11. The prize winners will be notified by direct email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive, no negotiation or discussion will be entered into. We will send the prizes directly to the winner’s email address.
12. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
13. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant is from the same business, household or family of another winner of Your Mates Brewing Co. or a related competition.
14. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
15. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and (f) use of the prize.
19. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
20. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.